Table of Contents
These rules are written in a way that it assumes the reader has little to now knowledge of Play-By-Mail (PBM) or Role-Playing Games (RPG).
I wish to extend my thanks to the following individuals who have helped make this set of rules and the game possible through either their help, guidance, ideas or contributions:
- Microlite20: It’s community for all their enthusiasm and ideas.
- Greywulf: (a.k.a Robin V. Stacey) for designing Microlite20
- Seth Drebitko: For keeping Microlite20 alive.
- DungeonFinder RPG: A great Microlite20 variant created by Chad E. Rose.
- Microlite20 Purest Essence: The one that started it all.
- Microlite20 Gold Edition: Created by Massimo Baffoni.
- Swords and Wizardry RPG: Amazing game by Matthew J. Finch
- Labyrinth Lord RPG: Written by Daniel Proctor and published by Goblinoid Games.
- Castles & Crusades RPG: Published in 2004 by Troll Lord Games based upon a stripped-down variant of the d20 System by Wizards of the Coast.
- Dungeons & Dragons Basic Set: Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson‘s original work. My personal favorite edition is by Tom Moldvay.
- Crasimoff’s World PBM Game: This was the one that started me off in the PBM industry and I loved it.
- Saturnalia PBM Game: The single character fantasy hand moderated game that influenced me the most. I especially enjoyed the fairly unique single character approach and the ‘fame system’.
- Fantastic Maps: Many thanks to Jonathan Roberts for creating the amazing maps used for the game.
- Scott Huelsman: Content
- Simon Lee Tranter: Artwork
Special thanks to Andrea Cleworth (my wife) for her care and dedication in proof-reading and providing me with plenty of ice cold beer.